The Ebrake sensors allow you to convert your already existing brakes into ebrakes which will be able to cut power to the motor when you brake. The ebrake sensors are plug and play compatible with the BBS02/BBSHD Bafang motors.
How does it work?
- Compatible with any lever-based brake (including hydraulic brakes and disc brakes)
- Cuts power to the motor when your brake lever is engaged
- Attaches to brake cable coming from main wiring harness
- Magnet attaches to your brake lever, using provided double-sided 3M tape
- Plug and play compatible with BBS02/BBSHD Bafang motors
- Includes reed switch and magnet
- Comes in a pair
When the magnet is near the ebrake sensor, the ebrake is inactive allowing the motor to run. When your brake is engaged, this causes the magnet to be moved away from the ebrake sensor, activating the ebrake and cutting power to the motor.
Bafang Ebrake Sensor Installation Video
Bafang Ebrake Sensor Installation